When the smaller things matters
SLE specialises in infant ventilation and as with all of our ventilators the SLE6000 is optimised for the smallest of patients. Rest assured that the SLE6000 will keep pace with the ever changing needs of babies – whilst being safe, reliable and easy to use.
The SLE6000 is SLE’s most versatile ventilator. Its modular design means that you can customise it to suit your patients. Add single-tube NIV modes, HFOV, VTV, SpO2 , etCO2 and Auto O2 to suit your way of working.
The SLE6000 is the fourth generation oscillator from SLE. With SLE’s unique valveless technology using high-speed bidirectional jets, it ensures an effective and controllable HFOV delivery. Using a variety of patient interfaces, the SLE6000 is able to deliver High Flow Oxygen Therapy, conventional ventilation, non-invasive ventilation and HFOV (both invasively and noninvasively).
Ventilate with Confidence
The SLE6000 sees the introduction of a new Lunar™ interface, which incorporates a low-glare screen (in keeping with the increased emphasis on developmental care) whilst setting a new benchmark in usability.
- The etCO2 waveform and digital value are shown in yellow and allow the user to compare CO2 trends with any ventilator parameter.
- When the SpO2 module is added to the SLE6000, the screen can show an additional plethysmogram waveform. All data is trended for up to 14 days.
- A single on/off button activates OxyGenie and allows for safe control of the FiO2 level, ensuring the patient remains within a particular range for the maximum possible time.
- Switching to HFOV is a button-push away and doesn’t require any changes to the patient circuit. Parameter controls have changed to reflect the new mode.
- Ventilate patients up to 30 kg
- Unique Lunar™ interface
- Sharp 12.1’’ colour LED touch-screen
- V/P, F/P, F/V loops available
- Compact, single-box design
- 3+ hour battery life (in all modes)
- 14 day data trending – 20 parameters
- Screen capture
- Proximal flow sensor
- Flow and pressure breath detection
- Nebuliser interface
- Connectors: RS232, VGA, USB, Ethernet
Neonatal Ventilator with High Frequency OscillationThere are still some neonates who cannot be adequately ventilated with even the most sophisticated conventional ventilation. Indeed, using conventional ventilation with higher rates and airway pressures has often led to an increased incidence of volutrauma and lung tissue damage. High Frequency Oscillation (HFO) has been shown to overcome this problem whilst still allowing excellent gaseous exchang
A proven technique
Developed in cooperation with nurses and doctors, the SLE5000 uses a unique valveless system that gives both a manageable range of HFO parameters plus the ability to have ‘active exhalation’. Of course, the SLE5000 still has all of the conventional ventilation modes meaning that it can be used on virtually any baby in the NICU.
SLE has always worked hard to make our ventilators easier to use. Essential functions are never more than a couple of button pushes away. Our own research has shown that users find it much easier to use a ventilator if there are fewer sub-menus. By reducing the number of menus and sub-menus the SLE5000 is even easier to use when time is critical. The SLE5000 has a high resolution colour touch-screen that is your interface to all the ventilator controls and functions, but in addition allows you to access many new features including trends and dynamic loops.
The SLE5000 also features parameter presetting, meaning that you can choose a ventilation mode and set up all parameter values before accepting these and confirming the mode change.
- The ability to preset parameters in all modes of operation
- Powerful HFO with active expiration to cover a wide range of patients
- Full colour, total touch-screen operation
- Integral flow monitoring measuring lung mechanics and displaying of loops and waveforms
- Trending of measured parameters
- Standard patient circuit for all modes including HFO
- Unique, patented valveless technology
- Integral battery with up to 60 minutes operating capability
- Software based, allowing for upgrading to versions with new or improved functions
- Very quiet operation HFOV, yet with the performance to successfully provide HFO to both the smallest pre-terms and the largest infants.
- Same patient circuit is used for conventional and HFO ventilation, minimising risk of lung de-recruitment.
- Proximal Hot Wire flow sensor technology ensures sensitivity to even the tiniest of patient breathing efforts, and control of tidal volumes as small as 2ml.
- Volume targeting capability to limit and monitor delivered tidal volumes as part of the Lung Protective Strategy.
- Colour display of respiratory waveforms and key respiratory parameters, in addition to 24 hour trending data.
- Simple upgrade capability to keep up to date with latest software and modality enhancements.
- Easy to set up, easy to use, easy to train, easy to clean.